Hey people, wanted to share my thoughts on Ray Dalio’s “Principles”, my first book of the year.
This quick review features:
• Who should read this book (and who shouldn’t)
• A VERY brief summary (no spoilers)
• My recommendation
• Another book that I’d recommend if you can’t stomach Principles
As I mention in the video, I’m actually on my 8th book of the year, but I am just now getting around to filming my quick review on the videos.
This Year’s Book List To Date:
1. Principles (Dalio)
2. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*&$ (Manson)
3. Killing Sacred Cows (Gundersen)
4. Tribe of Mentors (Ferriss)
5. Man’s Search for Meaning (Frankl)
6. Crushing It! (Vaynerchuk)
7. Discipline Equals Freedom (Willink)
8. The Alchemist (Coelho) If you appreciate good books and like the reviews, I’d appreciate a thumbs up and a Subscribe!
Did you read Principles, too? What did you think?